We are DFL members and members of Minnesota’s Disability Communities.
- We advise and advocate for full inclusion of people with disabilities within every aspect of Minnesota life, including within all aspects of the DFL Party.
- We include people with disabilities, family and friends, advocates and allies.
- We include DFL volunteers, staffers, candidates, and elected officials.
- We share news and information about disability issues and communities.
- We show up for legislative action in our local units and at the Capitol.
- We screen and endorse DFL candidates for state-level and national elections.
- We volunteer with DFL campaigns and issue advocacy.
- In solidarity with other DFL-DC Community Caucuses and Outreach Organizations, we see and respond to intersectional issues for people with disabilities who also carry BIPOC and/or LGBTQA+ identities.
The DFL-DC does not handle ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATIONS for individuals attending DFL meetings, caucuses, conventions, or other events. For that, please see the DFL Party Affairs page at https://www.dfl.org/accommodations/ or email email@example.com or call the ACCOMMODATIONS HOTLINE at 651-251-6380.
We have no authority to provide or manage accessibility accommodations, however, if you have difficulty accessing reasonable accommodations through DFL Party Affairs and your local unit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to assist if possible.
We meet monthly, usually at 2 PM on the 4th Sunday of the month. All meetings are on Zoom and include CART real-time transcription (live captioning). Meetings are open and everyone is welcome. We invite members to join the Legislative, Accessibility, Outreach, Constitution and Endorsement committees. Annual dues are $10 but anyone can ask for a dues waiver by emailing us at DFL.email@example.com
Our Upcoming Events
Please send us an email at DFL.firstname.lastname@example.org to receive announcements of upcoming meetings and events.
Training- Party Leader Check-In Calls
DFL Training Hub Webinar
Webinar Training hosted out of St.Paul, MN
See All DFL EventsGo
Here you can find some recommendations as well as resources on planning unit events.Visit
DFL Party Documents
Here you can find the DFL Constitution, Official Call, Platform, and Action Agenda.Visit
Here you can find a list of the current DFL Staff as well as their emails to get in contact. Here are some key contacts emails: Party Affairs Questions - email@example.com Training Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org VAN Questions - email@example.com PCR Questions - firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit