America Is Coming Back – Together
This Fourth of July, thanks to the leadership of President Biden and Democrats, Governor Walz and DFLers, and no thanks to a single Republican, America is coming back together.
After just five months in office, President Biden has delivered historic progress for American families and the American economy:
– When President Biden took office, America was seeing over 185,000 new COVID-19 cases per day. Now, it’s less than 13,500.
– When President Biden took office, an average of over 3,000 Americans were dying from COVID-19 per day. Now, that average is less than 300.
– When President Biden took office, more than 117,000 Americans were being
hospitalized from COVID-19 per day. Now, it’s less than 2,000.
– Since President Biden took office, 300 million COVID-19 vaccine shots have been administered.
– When President Biden took office, only 41% of students were attending schools that offered full-time in-person instruction. Now, that number is 70%.
– Since President Biden took office, the average number of new unemployment claims has been cut in half.
– America has created an average of 540,000 jobs each month since the President was sworn in – the fastest rate in history.
Here’s how Democrats got it done:
COVID-19: The Biden administration has administered 300 million shots. COVID-19 cases have declined by 90% since January.
American Rescue Plan: President Biden and Democrats passed the American Rescue Plan to help fund vaccine deployment and economic rescue payments, which many called “the most significant legislation” in a generation. Experts say it will cut child poverty in half by next year.
Checks: The Biden administration has delivered $1,400 checks to more than 169 million Americans.
Jobs: The U.S. economy added more than two million jobs since President Biden took office – the most in the first four months of any administration in history. 2021 is expected to be the strongest year for the economy in possibly seven decades.
Tax Cuts: President Biden cut taxes for families with children, so that eligible families – starting in July – will receive up to a $3,600 tax credit for each child under 18.
Help us spread the word!
We need your help to make sure the people of Minnesota know that their Democratic elected officials have been delivering for our state and our country. Here’s how you can help:
– Spread the word on social media! Share the graphics and sample posts below, then direct your friends to this page and encourage them to help spread the word too!
– Write a letter to the editor in your local paper! Try to keep letters under 250 words and try to make them as personal as possible. Write about how your life has changed for the better thanks to President Biden, Governor Walz, and the Democrats’ successful efforts at beating back COVID-19. When you’re done writing, go to your local paper’s website “contact us” page for
information on how to submit your piece.
– Get involved with the DFL! Head to dfl.org/volunteer to help organize, knock on doors, and spread the word about how Democrats are delivering for Minnesota!
Graphics to share on social media:
Share these images together on Facebook and Instagram!
Sample social media posts:
Sample Post 1
Thanks to President Biden and the Democrats, America is coming back together! Masks are off and barbeques are on this 4th of July!
Sample Post 2
Thanks to President Biden, Governor Walz, and the Democrats:
• Vaccination are UP
• Coronavirus cases are DOWN
• Job creation is UP
• Unemployment is DOWN
• Americans are coming back together this 4th of July!
Sample Post 3
Shots, Checks, Jobs, & Leadership.
That’s how President Biden and the Democrats have turned things around. That’s why Americans are getting back to school and getting back to work. That’s why we’re coming back together this 4th of July.
Sample Post 4
Here in Minnesota, COVID hospitalizations are down, vaccinations are up, and Minnesotans are able to spend the 4th of July together again. Things are looking up in our state because of the leadership of Governor Walz, President Biden, and Democrats.