Outreach & Inclusion Reimbursement Grant
2023 Outreach Grant Calendar
Grant applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Below are the application deadlines for each review period. Applications will be reviewed in the 2-3 weeks following each deadline.
January 8, 2023
April 2, 2023
July 9, 2023
October 1, 2023
Receipts Due: December 1, 2023
YOU MUST READ THE OUTREACH GRANT PROGRAM PACKET BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR GRANT APPLICATION.
If you would like to view a copy of the application questions prior to filling out the form, you can download a readable PDF here.
Grant Submission Materials
Grant applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Here is what the process looks like:
- You must fill out the grant application at dfl.org/outreachgrant in its entirety. There you can also find all grant period deadlines for the coming year. Your application will be considered at the next grant review period, in the 2-3 weeks following the application deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email after your submission letting you know that your grant application was received.
- The review committee will meet during the 2-3 weeks following the application deadline to review all applications submitted for that grant period. You are welcome to attend this meeting to present your plan. Please notify the Party Affairs team at [email protected] if you would like to attend the review of your application so we can accommodate you.
- Following the grant review meeting, you will receive an email with your decision letter, letting you know whether your application was approved. You will receive one of three results:
- Approved This means that your application was approved for the amount you requested.
- Conditional Approval This means that your application was approved, but with at least one caveat – usually either a condition that must be met in order to be reimbursed or a notice that at least one line item was not approved.
- Denial This means that the committee was not able to approve your application, either due to the volume of applications received or because it did not meet the requirements of the program. An explanation will be provided.
If your proposal is approved, you will need to keep all receipts related to the approved line items and submit them prior to December 1st for reimbursement. Please see the grant information packet for information related to reimbursements.
Following your project, you will schedule a meeting with the review committee to discuss how the project went, what you learned and accomplished, and the next steps to keep building on your work.