Outreach & Inclusion Reimbursement Grant
Fill out the application in its entirety and submit it below on behalf of an Organizing Unit, Congressional District, or Community Caucus:
- It should be submitted prior to your program starting for the best chance of success in getting approved.
- After submission, you will receive a response confirming your application was received.
- The deadlines for consideration in 2022 is September 18th.
Your grant will be considered at the next grant review:
- You are welcome to attend and present your plan.
- The scheduled review dates for 2022 will take place during the week of:
- September 26th, 2022
If your proposal is accepted:
- You will need to keep all receipts to be reimbursed. (There are limits types of expenses that can be reimbursed.)
- Fill out a reimbursement form. (You may only request reimbursements totaling the amount approved in advance.)
- Following your project, you will schedule a meeting with state party staff to submit your receipts and reimbursement form, you should also come prepared to discuss the program your ran and the next steps to keep building on your work.
If your request is denied you may submit a new application for the following period.
All the application submission materials needed are listed below:
- Application – Word
- Submit Application HERE
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Application – Dos & Donts
- Application Checklist