DFL Party Raises Over $6 Million in 2021
Today, the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party announced that it raised over $6 million in 2021 and had over $1.6 million cash on hand heading into 2022, beating their previous records before a midterm election by a sizable margin.
The DFL Party’s previous record fundraising haul before a midterm election was $3.7 million in 2017, and their previous record cash on hand heading into a midterm election was roughly $600,000 at the start of 2018.
“DFLers are seeing tremendous enthusiasm across Minnesota and our record-breaking fundraising proves it,” said DFL Party Chairman Ken Martin. “Our party has earned the support of Minnesotans everywhere by delivering for our state, from creating jobs to growing our economy to making sure teachers have the tools they need to succeed. Minnesotans know that Republicans are a threat to this progress, which is why they stepped up and ensured the DFL Party is well-resourced and ready to win big in 2022.”
2021 DFL Party Fundraising & Cash on Hand
- Total federal contributions to the DFL Party in 2021: $2,532,467.73
- Total state contributions to the DFL Party 2021: $3,531,143.74
- Total contributions to the DFL Party in 2021: $6,063,611.47
- Total state and federal cash on hand for the DFL Party going into 2022: $1,653,435.01
2017 DFL Party Fundraising & Cash on Hand
- Total contributions to the DFL Party in 2017: $3,699,887.46
- Total state and federal cash on hand for the DFL Party going into 2022: $598,861.87