DFL Coordinated Campaign Launches Massive Early Voting Push Across Minnesota
To ensure every Minnesota voter has the freedom to cast their ballot early, the Minnesota DFL Party, DFL candidates, and the DFL Coordinated Campaign are kicking off a massive early voting push, with numerous voter outreach events scheduled across Minnesota.
“The DFL Party and our allies are pulling out all the stops to spread the word about the start of early voting in Minnesota,” said DFL Party Chairman Ken Martin. “To engage as many voters as possible, we’re mobilizing the thousands of volunteers across Minnesota that make up our robust grassroots campaign. In just a few short months, we’ve made over 2.5 million calls and sent over 1 million text messages to Minnesota voters. Our Party is committed to turning out every last DFL voter in the state to elect leaders who will get this pandemic under control and build our economy back better.”
The DFL Party and its allies are holding events throughout the state, both virtual and outdoors with both masks and social distancing. Below is a non-comprehensive list of campaign events taking place over the next several days:
- 9/18 at 8:00 AM: DFL Party holds early vote kickoff press conference with Senator Amy Klobuchar, Governor Tim Walz, Attorney General Keith Ellison, and more DFL Party leaders
- 9/18 at 9:00 AM: Dan Feehan votes early and holds a media event to promote early voting
- 9/18 all day: Congressman Dean Phillips campaign holds sign waving events on overpasses & intersections throughout the district
- 9/18 at 12:00 PM: Quinn Nystrom holds early vote virtual rally and phone bank
- 9/18 at 2:45 PM: Vice President Joe Biden delivers remarks in Duluth, Minnesota
- 9/18 at 5:00 PM: Emma Greenman’s campaign for state house holds a car and bike parade
- 9/18 at 5:00 PM: Congressman Dean Phillips campaign holds early vote phone bank
- 9/19 at 11:00 AM: Congresswoman Angie Craig campaign hosts a virtual phone bank
- 9/19 at 11:00 AM: Jill Biden kicks off a virtual phone bank
- 9/19 at 1:00 PM: Dan Feehan kicks off a virtual phone bank
- 9/19 at 1:00 PM: Congresswoman Betty McCollum kicks off a virtual phone bank
- 9/19 at 1:00 PM: Tawnja Zahradka kicks off a virtual phone bank
- 9/20 at 1:00 PM: Senator Tina Smith kicks off a virtual phone bank
- 9/20 at 8:00 PM: Pete Buttigieg and Congresswoman Angie Craig kick off Early Vote Rally
Dozens more events are happening across Minnesota over the next week. To take part in an event or view a semi-comprehensive list, visit https://dfl.org/volunteer.
To learn more about registering to vote and voting early, head to https://dfl.org/vote.