Senate District 31
This is the DFL.org web presence for the NEW Senate District 31 (Formed after 2022 redistricting).
If you are looking for the official SD 31 web site, please click this link:
Senate District 31 includes: Ramsey, Andover, Oak Grove, East Bethel, Ham Lake, Athens Township and Linwood.
• Click this link and enter your address and zip code to find information on your senate district, where to vote, and more!
To stay informed, keep checking out this SD31 website and subscribe to the SD31 email list (see below).
• Stay in touch! Whether you are a new or continuing member of SD-31, subscribe to (or update your contact information in) the SD31 Email List via the online signup form found at this link. The email list will be used to send a periodic newsletter with our meeting notice and to send occasional emails about special topics such as campaign events.
If you are unable to use that online form, you can also subscribe to the email list and/or update your contact information by sending an email to [email protected].
Jun 24 – Start of voting (by mail or in person) for Primary Election.
Aug 9 – Primary Election
Sept 10 – Ramsey Happy Days, Linwood Days & Oak Grove Days.
All three events take place on this day.
Sep 23 – Start of voting (by mail or in person) for General Election
Nov 8 – General Election
SD 31 Candidate Info, 2022
MN HOUSE, (Dist. 31A) (Ramsey + most of western Andover)
Candidate: BETSY O’BERRY of Ramsey
MN HOUSE, (Dist. 31B) (Eastern Andover, much of Ham Lake, Athens township & nearby)
Candidate: BILL FISHER
Contact info on its way soon
SD31 Party Leadership
Party leadership positions as elected at the April 22 Convention:
Chair- Wes Volkenant
1st Vice Chair- Ronald Salazar
2nd Vice Chair- Kathryn Schwartz-Eckhardt
Outreach Officer – Ahmay Ya
Secretary- Laura Moore
Treasurer- Cheryl Volkenant
- Andy Hillebregt
- Patti Rysdam
- Peter Miller
- Barb Case
- Will (Kim) Jones
- George Drew
- Scott Petty
- Betsy O’Berry
- Reed Joly
- Alyson Gullette
- Mel Aanerud
- Tiffany Weeks
- Michael Schroeder
- Gerald Etesse
- Val Holthus
- Gary Oman
- Alexander Becker
- Jeff Wellman
State Central Committee Members
[Total 4 Delegates and 4 Alternates: Chair & Vice Chair 1 are automatic SCC Delegates; VC-2 is 1st Alternate]
- Andy Hillebregt- Delegate (31A)
- Gerald Etesse- Delegate (31B)
- Scott Petty- 2nd Alternate (after Vice Chair 2) (31A)
- Gary Oman- 3rd Alternate (31B)
- Betsy O’Berry – 4th Alternate (AT LARGE)
Anoka County DFL Delegates
[2 Delegates & 2 Alternates– Alternate positions open]
- Andy Hillebregt
- Patricia Rysdam
PO Box 48127
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
See All DFL EventsGo
Here you can find some recommendations as well as resources on planning unit events.Visit
DFL Party Documents
Here you can find the DFL Constitution, Official Call, Platform, and Action Agenda.Visit
Here you can find a list of the current DFL Staff as well as their emails to get in contact. Here are some key contacts emails: Party Affairs Questions - [email protected] Training Questions - [email protected] VAN Questions - [email protected] PCR Questions - [email protected]Visit